After careful thought, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s safety. You even like the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Sugarland home monitoring works
When you select 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are connected to skilled home security experts 365 days a year. Although they are always just seconds away when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your property or checking your video clips. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then contact you to verify the emergency and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is unable to reach you, they will instantly notify emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the crisis and will act as the main point of contact with authorities if you are away.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security agents tied directly to your smart components. This gives you more than merely inner peace as you have actual, live specialists to guide you during your time of need.