Your home’s indoor cameras in Sugarland are ideal baby monitors
As pieces of your integrated home security system, you can access your indoor cameras and every one of your devices through a single app. This gives you convenience and peace of mind knowing you can check in on your child from any location via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are some more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live high-definition video footage: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-definition footage of your child. You are even able to view recorded clips right from your phone.
- 2-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you have the chance to speak to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to calm a restless sleeper. In addition, you can take advantage of the 2-way talk feature through your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-activation with alerts: If your little one decides sleep time is done and is ready to get out of the crib, you are able to get motion-activated updates sent straight to your smartphone.
- One-touch call-outs: Although this benefit is really for older offspring, it’s still worth bringing up. With a simple tap of a button, your youngster can contact you via cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home right in a smartphone app is a tremendous bonus. If you see that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it might be a little uncomfortable in the room, you may alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they arise, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You may integrate a second indoor camera and get access to both of them with a single home security app.
Customize Your Sugarland smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Sugarland smart home and benefit from the comfort and protection Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can offer. Call (281) 688-2891 today and discover how we can make your home safer and more convenient for everyone.