Collaborate With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Sugarland goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will spring to action. Their first move is to confirm your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The procedure they adhere to depends on the sort of emergency. For example, when a medical emergency is triggered, a single effort will be made to reach you before first responders are dispatched. If you’re dealing with an intrusion - the most typical sort of alarm - a monitoring agent will adhere to these guidelines to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you using the command hub. You will usually be asked for a passcode.
- If that is not successful, a call is made to your main contact number.
- A secondary number or your first contact person is attempted next.
- If there is still no answer, area law enforcement officers are sent.
- Your monitoring professionals will follow up with you again once authorities are alerted.
If you're not able to communicate with monitoring agents, don't worry. Assistance will still be dispatched even when you're not available to confirm the emergency.
Be prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Sugarland
Get prepared for any situation with a modern home alarm system in Sugarland from Vivint. Dial (281) 688-2891 to begin the customization of your property’s protection today.